Anyway, about me... I think lists work better on these things than full on paragraphs, so here are some random facts about me:
-I like my fries soft and my bacon crispy.
- I graduated in May 2014 with my bachelors in History and a minor in Literature. I am now attending grad school to get my certification in teaching so I can become a high school history or English teacher.
- I have an awesome husband. He is home to me.
- I have two amazing cats, Nibbler and Squishee. If you're wondering where the names came from, Nibbler is from Futurama and Squishee is the Slurpee type drink from The Simpsons. They are two of my all time favorite shows.
- Squishee also got his name from a picture the woman at the adoption place took of him when he was sleeping as a kitten. He was literally squished between the couch and the wall, and the name seemed fitting:
- I hate peanut butter. No there is nothing wrong with me and yes I've tried it. I hate everything about it, the smell, the taste, the texture, the color. Peanut putter can go to H-E-Double hockey sticks for all I care.
- I am a huge food lover, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, bacon, bagels, cream cheese, it all makes my heart soar. I'm okay with the idea of being a bit curvier, just so I can enjoy some good eats.
-I run a teen book club at a local library and love everything about it, especially the teens in my group.
-Dave and I have a goal to visit all 50 states. The current list is 12, so we still have a very long way to go!
-I can't watch anything that has an animal, cartoon or real, where the animal is even remotely sad. Don't know why, it just happened one day. Needless to say, Lion King is no longer my favorite Disney movie. No, now it's Meet the Robinsons.
Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask!
P.S. Wondering why the SPCA toxic plant link is up on my header? Check out this post.