1. Friday night I met up with two of my friends and had a small ladies game night.
2. Saturday was a busy day! First Dave and I went to a local library for their book sale....which if you know anything about me, you know this is a day I look forward to all year.
3. After a great book haul, we headed over to our local movie tavern and saw Furious 7. If you don't know what The Movie Tavern is, it's a theater that serves meals with the movie. The seats are extra comfy and somewhat recline along with a swivel table to set your meal on. The food was good and the movie was good too. This is all I really have to say about the movie:
4. After the movie we went over to our local Ritas and grabbed our first water ice/custards of the year!
5. Sunday I met up with my friend Gabby for lunch so we could catch up and I could give her the Doctor Who bear I made her.
That's all I had for this week(end). How did your week go?