This was a great week! Starting off every week with Monday off would make any week great, but having my birthday this week helps too.
1. Saturday, my cousin and I toured Intercourse, which I wrote about here. It was so much fun and catching up with her was awesome.
2. Monday I took complete advantage of my day off and worked on my latest sewing project: teddy bears!
3. Wednesday teen book club met and we discussed Coraline and exchanged short stories to read. The teens did such an amazing jobs on their stories I can't wait to discuss them in October!
4. Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day, Dave surprised me with a Samsung galaxy tablet for my gift and my mom send me these gorgeous flowers.
5. Caught squish off guard here, eyeballing bunnies.