1. Friday I got the ombre put back in my hair. I had dyed my hair dark in January against my hairdressers objections and ended up missing my ombre (which she totally predicted...moral of the story, always listen to your hairdresser when she speaks up!). After she colored my hair, we decided to have fun and style my hair like a 50's pinup.
2. Saturday was a really good day. It started out at a local smorgasbord with Dave, and our good friends Bob and Becca. We gorged on delicious food, hung out in the gift shop and then went shopping for even more delicious food.
3. After hanging out with Bob and Becs, we stopped at the library so I could pick up some books. They were having their grand re-opening ceremony and I ended up walking away with two books for free. Then as we were walking to our car, I saw this:
4. Veronica Mars on demand. I was in heaven. This movie lived up to pretty much all of my expectations.
5. This picture is so damn cute, I literally saved it on my computer as "Awwww".