I started this blog. You can read my very first post here. This blog has definitely made me more active and forced me to live a little.
I got inducted into my school's honor society...Alpha Sigma Lambda for life!
Dave and I walked the Color Run in July...and yes we will definitely do it again!
I took part in a water balloon fight, partly so I could seem like a cool blogger to you guys....P.S. I lost the key necklace I was wearing in those pics...I'm kinda bummed because I loved that thing.
I went ziplining with friends and learned that sometimes you just have to let go.
Dave and I went to Vermont and went dog sledding and had pretty much the perfect vacation together.
I completed my bachelors degree and I'll be walking in May!
And a few favorite posts of mine:
- This post about Squish. Looking back the picture isn't great, but I remember how much I went through trying to get the shot and I love it in all it's blurry glory.
- When I wrote about the moment I knew I loved Dave.
- When Dave "took over" a post and wrote 15 things about me and my response to that.
- This "creative writing" post.
- These posts on getting through the rough days and keep moving forward.