I'm not going to lie, this recipe is probably terrible for you, but it is so good.
Here is what you need:
-2 (8oz) blocks of cream cheese
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of pepperonis (you don't have to use minis like I did, but if you choose to use regular sized pepperonis you will need to cut them into smaller pieces)
-1 bag of mini bagels, ripped up into smaller pieces (see picture below)
Here is what you do:
1. Mix cream cheese, soup and pepperonis into a crockpot
2. Cook on high for about an hour, stirring occasionally. It may be done before an hour is up, you'll know it's done when you start to see grease forming.
3. Use bagels to eat dip with
Here is the best way to break the bagels up:
Break the bagel in half, then break each half in half again. You should have four pieces at this point. Break apart the pieces where the bagel is already precut to make eight pieces.