Here is what you need:
-1 pound of ground beef
-1 packet of taco seasoning
-2 cups of shredded cheese (picture shows a lot more than what you need)
- 8 oz salsa (we use mild but you use what you prefer)
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
-Fritos scoops (to eat the dip with!)
Optional (but recommended): disposable tin foil pan
Here is what you do:
1. Cook the beef in a pan, once cooked through completely add taco seasoning and follow directions on packet.
2. Mix the sour cream and salsa together.
3. Place the cooked beef in a pan, and place the salsa mixture on top, cover with shredded cheese.
4. Eat some before everyone else does.
Let me know if you try this recipe out, I would love your thoughts about it!